See below for directions.
How to get to Roxburgh Park Hotel
From the North
- ^ Straight down the Hume Highway.
- > Right at Somerton Road over the bridge.
- > Left in the slip lane, just before the intersection at Pascoe Vale Road.
From the South
- ^ Straight up Pascoe Vale Road, passing through Glenroy and Broadmeadows.
- > Turn right into the slip lane just before the intersection at Somerton Road.
From the East
- ^ Along Western Ring Road. Exit at Craigieburn Bypass, then exit at Cooper Street.
- < Turn left at the freeway exit. Drive straight, passing Hume Highway over the bridge.
- < Left in the slip lane, just before the roundabout at Pascoe Vale Road.
From the West
- ^ Along Western Ring Road, exit at Pascoe Vale Road.
- < Turn left at the lights, passing through Glenroy and Broadmeadows (approx 4kms).
- > Turn right into the slip lane just before the roundabout at Somerton Road.Parking won't be a problem with over 400 carparks, including disabled spots and a convenient drive thru drop-off area which is undercover.
- Route 544 travels from Craigieburn Railway Station, stopping directly in front of Roxburgh Park Hotel, before making its way to Broadmeadows Railway Station.
- Melways Map Reference (179)
- Click here to view the enlarged Melways map.
- ^ Take the Broadmeadows line and get off at the Roxburgh Park station.
- ^ Head south towards somerton road.
- > Turn right on Somerton Road and walk towards pasco vale road. We are at the corner of Pasco Vale Road and Somerton Road.